Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Checking In

WOW!!! I can't believe it's been so long for me to post something on here!! Between the start of school, and my daughter's cheerleading practices my time is all gone! We get home around 8:00 and then it's dinner, homework, showers, and bed time!

My class is coming along, they are getting better and better with our procedures and we are working real hard on behavior still! Academically I feel like I have a very LOW class, so we are having to take our time on some of the skills, especially in math! I have been doing DRA test on the kids to get their reading levels, and it is taking a long time, but it so worth it! In reading we have been working on my version of the Daily 5 and the kids are loving it!! I'm just still trying to figure out how to cover everything that I have to cover each week for our weekly test. We use the reading series Treasures and there is a ton of stuff each week to cover! Any suggestions or ideas on this would be greatly appreciated!!

Ok, next time I will try to have some pictures or something a little more interesting to say! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment