Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School Top 10 List Linky Party

Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is hosting a fun linky party! Top 10 reasons you know summer is almost over and school is about to begin!

So here are my Top 10 list:
10: Starting to get my sleep schedule adjusted to going to bed early and waking up early. No more late nights for me!
9: Starting on Wednesday afternoon's I'm looking for the sneak peak on the Staple's ad to see if they will be having a penny sale for the next week. Cause we love those penny deals!
8: My printer is working overtime, printing out all the cute things I've pinned on Pinterest and must have in my classroom this year.
7: The teacher edition for Reading has made it's way out of the closet so that I can start planning now.
6: Cheerleading season has started so that means school is just around the corner, trying to figure how I'm going to be in 3 spots at 1 time when I go back to work.
5: All I want to do is go to the school and start decorating and organizing my classroom.
4: The school dreams have started! All I can say is they have all been bad so far :(
3: Everytime I walk into a store: Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreen, it really doesn't matter I HAVE to walk down the school supply isle. I guess just seeing if there's anything new that I have to have!!
2:The trunk of my car is getting fuller and fuller as the days go by. I can't wait to unload that stuff!
1: My to-do list is getting longer and longer as the days goes by!!

1 comment: