Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My first post!!

Well I took the plunge and have decided to start a blog about my teaching experience! This will be my 3rd year teaching and I have been in 2nd grade the whole time. I will be taking on a new challenge this year as I will be the team leader this year. I'm excited about that, and I work with an awesone team so it should be pretty easy!

Once I'm able to get on the regular computer I will share with you a label I will be attaching to a treat for my team on the first day we have to report back to work. I hope I keep up on this and that I get some followers. I hope that I will have something interesting to share with all of you!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome in blogger land!! I just popped onto proteacher and saw your post over there. I'm having a giveaway!! Come on over and check it out!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I just started my first blog not to long ago also. I'm also having a giveaway! Come check it out.
    http://flamingofabulous.blogspot.com/2011/07/two-post-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I am also team lead this year :) What gift are you giving your team? How funny, I am giving my team of ladies a little something too!

    ReplyDelete